pic by Nigella's.com
1.5 litres ice cream
100g honey roast peanuts
200g Nestlé swirled milk chocolate and peanut butter morsels (or chocolate chips of your choice)
1 x 40g Crunchie bar, broken into shards and dusty rubble
150g Bourbon biscuits broken up into crumbs and rubble
1 batch Butterscotch Sauce plus 1 batch Hot Chocolate Sauce or 1 batch Chocolate Peanut Butter Flavour Sauce
Serving Size : Serves 8–10
1. Let the ice cream soften either in the fridge for a while, or out in the kitchen.
2. Line a 20cm springform tin with clingfilm, both in the bottom and sides of the tin so that you have some overhang at the top.
3. Empty the slightly softened ice cream into a bowl and mix in the peanuts, 150g chocolate and peanut butter morsels or chocolate chips, Crunchie shards and 100g of the Bourbon biscuit crumbs.
4. Scrape the ice cream mixture into the springform tin, flattening the top like a cake, cover the top with clingfilm and place in the freezer to firm up.
5. Serve the cake straight from the freezer, unmoulding from the tin and pulling the clingfilm gently away, before putting on a plate or cake stand. Let it stand and soften for about 5 minutes before cutting.
6. Sprinkle the top of the cake with the extra 50g of chocolate and peanut butter morsels or chocolate chips, and the remaining Bourbon biscuit crumbs.
7. Cut into slices and serve with the butterscotch and chocolate sauces, letting both dribble lacily over each slice. If two sauces sound like too much trouble – they’re not – just opt for the chocolate peanut butter sauce. It’s hard to find an argument against it.
Make ur day so wonderful and sweet memories.....
~Selamat Hari Raya Korban for all muslim friends~